Friday, October 2, 2009

Ouch

Yesterday, I was definitely feeling pregnant. I woke up with a tingling sensation in a small spot on my upper left thigh. I tried to get our baby to shift positions by laying on my right side for a while, but he was not influenced. The sensation went away after a few hours.

Just before I had to leave for work, I noticed that my feet were swollen. I had worked from home in the morning and planned to go into the office for the three meetings scheduled for the afternoon. I kept my feet elevated while I ate a quick lunch, but they were still swollen when I had to leave for work.

In the evening, after working out on the treadmill for a while, I put my swollen feet up again. Then I started getting this sharp pain just above the pubic bone on my left side. It was really close to where I was getting the tingling sensation. Today, everything was back to normal. No swelling, no tingling or sharp pains. I think I just got a small glimpse of the possible discomforts of the later part of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment