Monday, October 5, 2009

More Oktoberfest

Berta already covered just about everything when it comes to Saturday. What a fun time! We haven't been up on the mountain in quite a while and it was extra nice to get out on such a cool, cloudy day. We might not have gone dancing, but baby has been quite active these last few days. I wanted to get a picture of him enjoying the polka music, but it just doesn't work out quite as well without an ultrasound machine:

Baby (aka Baby) at 22 weeks

Of course that's just me being silly. As evidenced by this slightly embarassed laugh:




We paid a heavy price for such a fun day - we both ended up completely exhausted on Sunday. I told Berta last night that I didn't feel fully awake until after my Soccer game (which ended just before 10 pm).

In other baby-news. I actually felt him kick this morning! Even Berta was a bit suprised. He has been generally kicking/hiccuping/rolling toward her bladder - this was one of the first times she's felt it being directed outward. I can only imagine what it is like to feel all of those little movements from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment