Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snugglesaurus

Left to right: Roberta (aka Mommy) with Baby (aka Baby), Selesia (aka Aunt Lesia), Richelle (aka Aunt Shell),
In the reflection of the window: Matthew (aka Daddy)

A couple of weekends ago, my sisters came to visit us for the weekend. It was a fun and fast weekend. On Friday night, we met up with them at Red Lobster. I didn't know it was possible, but I proved to be the biggest eater at the table. It doesn't feel like I have any room for food, but I'm beginning to think I can pack it away at my sides or around to my back.

On Saturday, Matt, Selesia and Richelle dropped me off at Massage Envy for a prenatal massage. It was so nice and so needed! While I was being spoiled with massage, the others were browsing/shopping at the Foothills Mall. My sisters got more things for Baby.


Gift from Aunt Shell 1 long-sleeved onsie in bulldog pattern, size 18 months


Close-up of the bulldog pattern


Gift from Aunt Shell 1 short-sleeved onsie, size 6months


Gift from Aunt Lesia, Where the Wild Things Are

We had sushi for lunch, In-N-Out Burger for dinner and made candy apples and pumpkin lattes for dessert. Sunday we hung out around the house until the girls left that afternoon. The time flew by quickly.

After that weekend, we now have a new favorite dinosaur: Snugglesaurus!


Thank you Aunties Shell and Lesia!

2 comments:

  1. :) that was a GREAT WEEKEND!!! and thank you and matt for having us... i think you should post the candy/caramel apple pics though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Thank you two for visiting. I'll let you know when I post the pictures on flickr. =)

    ReplyDelete