Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Week 32

We had another good appointment on Monday, December 7. My blood pressure is good. My pulse is good. My weight is, uh, well, growing. Neither my doctor nor my Matt is concerned, so only I am worried that I will eventually be too heavy to walk. I'm now about 20 lbs over my starting weight.

Since my previous appointment, I endured Thanksgiving dinner and a birthday dinner with cake:

Berta's Birthday Cake
(aka Dark Chocolate with Dark Fudge Icing and Rainbow Sprinkles)


The delicious cake that my dear husband made has contributed to my current size and yes, the smile!

Berta (aka Mommy) at 31 weeks

And I have this guy to thank (not the cat):

Matt (aka Daddy) with Neo (aka Catman)


All the fuss over my birthday has inspired us to talk to our baby about his upcoming birth day and how we will celebrate his day every year as he gets older. I really enjoy telling him about his big day and the adventures that will begin from that day.

I've also started singing Christmas carols to him. To be honest, I suck at singing Christmas carols. I don't know the words to the songs and while I read the lyrics off my laptop, I will forget the tune and end each song with embarrassed giggling.

We are still just as amazed, grateful and excited about our baby as the moment we first found out I'm pregnant. This is a very happy time for us.

Matt (aka Daddy) at 31 weeks


Berta (aka Mommy) and Baby (aka Adam Winter Craig) at 31 weeks

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE his name!! You are doing so wonderful, Roberta. Don't worry about the weight gain, just stay healthy. I look forward to helping you celebrate his birthday each year. He's already so loved and blessed. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name, Roberta & Matt!!! What a strong and unique name. =)

    ReplyDelete