Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Adam Video

Adam is working on his hand and arm coordination. For a few weeks now he's been holding his arms out and rolling his wrists right before he tries to bring a fist to his mouth. I've seen him look at his hands only a couple of times and he still doesn't reach for things, but he does bring will bring something to his mouth when he has a grip on it. This morning I placed a pile of toys on my desk and sat Adam down on my lap so that he could see them. He stared at the toys and cooed when I moved them around in front of him. He is growing and developing so quickly, I don't think it'll be long before he reaches for things.

Here is a video of him sucking on his hand. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. The video was cut off, because flickr only allows videos up to 90 seconds. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, man, that sucks -- but I love that it ended with an "extreme close-up"! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The full-length version has me telling Adam to say ahhh and he gives a big open mouth smile. I need video editing software now!

    ReplyDelete