Friday, July 17, 2009

June 14

June 14, 2009 is the day we found out that we're pregnant. My period was about 5-7 days late and my whole body had been out of control for a couple of weeks by then. Still, I was trying not to get my hopes up, because I know that getting pregnant can take time.

We bought the pregnancy test on Saturday and Sunday morning, I took the test. Before I even set the tester on the counter, 2 pink lines appeared in the results window. Whoa! I was stunned. I grabbed the set of instructions to make sure I understood the double lines correctly. Oh my God! I'm pregnant.

Matt was still in bed. I returned to the bedroom and told him the news. He sat up quickly with a great smile on his face and said, "Your manager is going to crap." lol!

The news was so wonderful and surreal. We went out for coffee that morning and I would soon find out that that was one of the last times I would enjoy the taste and smell of coffee. Pregnancy would soon take over!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I look forward to reading all about this new journey.

    ReplyDelete