Thursday, September 6, 2012

Last OB Appointment Before Baby's Birth Day

Today's OB appointment went well.  I didn't gain any weight since the last appointment and my blood pressure was higher than usual, but still within a healthy range.

Baby's heart rate was good.  I'm 3cm dilated.

Earlier this week, I started getting an itchy rash along with my new stretch marks.  The rash has spread a little on my lower abdomen and my doctor confirmed today that it is PUPPPs.  It's an annoying rash that is making it difficult for me to sleep at night, but it's not harmful to me or Baby.  It should go away shortly after delivery, so the only thing to do now is try to cope with the itchiness over the next few days.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. The last stretch (pun intended)! Good luck with the itchiness, I'm sending you calming, itch-free vibes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Statistics cite that 70% percent of PUPPP sufferers deliver boys." ... Hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen!

    Yea, Matt and I remarked on that statistic. It would be a shock if Baby Girl turned out to be Baby Boy after seeing the goods in like 3 different ultrasounds. Then again, Matt is convinced there is a twin hiding in my belly. We might be in for even bigger surprises. lol!

    ReplyDelete