Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last NST Appointment Before Baby

Our fourth NST appointment at the hospital was on Friday.  Baby Girl was super-cooperative and we were able to get out of the hospital and over to Fudrucker's for lunch by 10:30a.  After lunch, we headed directly home, because we were expecting the delivery of our new washing machine and dryer.  Our washer had been going through a slow death over the summer and it finally had its last cycle on Wednesday.

Luckily, we'd already ordered a new washer and dryer over the previous weekend--taking advantage of Labor Day sales.  Because Little Sister was so cooperative, we confirmed her good health and accomplished the big todos for the day.  She had great NST results and the amniotic fluid measure even more than all the other appointments (9.9).  Yay!

Shell arrived on Friday night and this weekend, Daddy, Mommy and Auntie Shell are doing the last minute things to get ready for bringing Baby home.  I probably overdid it a little yesterday and I had a couple of contractions that were 15 minutes apart.  I rested on the futon and didn't have anymore after those two.  As difficult as it is, I'm letting my sister and Matt do all the furniture moving and lifting and vacuuming, etc.

We look good for tomorrow morning, but we're on Yellow alert since I started losing my mucus plug late yesterday.  No contractions today, but I'm starting to get hungry for lunch.  Next update to this blog will announce the arrival of our baby!

2 comments: