Friday, April 27, 2012

Week 20

at 17 weeks

Baby and Mommy are doing very well.  We are in our 20th week and growing slowly.  I lost a little weight in the first trimester and gradually gained it back when we got into the second trimester.  Now, I am 2 pounds over my starting weight. 

I can feel our little girl moving at bedtime.  She squirms and rolls, just like Adam would at the same time of night. 

We are grateful that the pregnancy is going well.  I still get tired at the end of the work day, but not as badly as during the first trimester.  The only difference with this pregnancy so far is that I am always cold.  I have been so intolerant of cold that it makes me slightly irritable.  I haven't had any cravings or strong food aversions, but I have started detecting corn products in processed food again.  Yuck! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad and thankful everything is going well! Have you noticed any hormonal/emotional differences in yourself this time? I was wondering if I tended to be more emotional and hormonal because I was carrying a girl. It sure seemed that way for me. :)

    ReplyDelete