Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Anatomical Scan Part I

Today, we went in for our anatomical ultrasound.  Our baby is doing well and measures about a week younger than the due date, so we'll see if the due date gets moved out a few days.

The great news is that Baby's spine, head/brain and other organs are developing well.  Since our little one has some growing to do, we'll be going back in 3-4 weeks for a follow-up.  The follow-up will confirm that the heart and face is also developing well.

And the moment, you've all been waiting for....  80% chance that we're having a...

Pink!

3 comments:

  1. I think I am extra sappy these days but I'm tearing up! I am so happy for you guys! I cannot wait to move back home and meet the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so happy Baby is doing good! I can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mela and Lesia! We were excited to find out her gender, because it means knowing just one more thing about her. :)

    I can't wait til you move back to the States!

    ReplyDelete