Monday, February 27, 2012

Vision Board

Adam's Vision Board

I keep forgetting to post Adam's vision board. Matt and I need to help Adam update the board now that he is older and is better able to vocalize what he might want added to it. For now, it has a few things that Adam likes/loves and a couple of goals/hopes we have for him. It will be fun to work on the board with Adam's input.

We also need to hang the board in a place that is easier for him to see everyday. It's hanging in the kitchen, but not in a "see it everyday" spot.

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit I'm a bit worried about what will happen if he can see that stack of books *more* often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, maybe we should trip down that picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he will love this idea! Thanks for posting this. It has given me the push to start my new vision board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this. I love it, and it reminds me that I really need to work with my kiddos to create theirs.

    You are an amazing Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We STILL haven't updated his vision board. I need to post a reminder to do it. I try to be a good mom, but often feel like forgetful Mom!

    ReplyDelete