Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to School

Let's go!

Adam started his first day (of his second year) of preschool today.  He's been looking forward to returning to school even if it means getting up an hour earlier.  We had no problems getting him up and ready for school this morning.  He has matured over the summer and his happy acceptance of returning to a school year sleep schedule is one benefit of his growth.

Preschool!

I decided not to cut Adam's hair before his return to preschool.  He was pretty consistent in his answer that he does not want to cut his hair.  Since he's been so good about having it washed (the main reason for keeping it short in the past), it seemed like a fair trade.  He promises to take good care of his hair and I'll let it grow.

Adam said his favorite part of school today was going potty.  This must be in reference to my asking him to make sure he goes when he needs to so there would be no accidents.  I'm thinking that making a treasure chest had to be another favorite of his day.  He was excited to show the chest to me when I picked him up from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment